INTRODUCTIONOur company specializes in both design and construction of engineering projects in Hungary. Our main customers are international corporations from the field of metallurgy, energy, food industry, cement industry and chemical industry.
We offer turn key solutions for realization of custom built equipments and industrial projects, with the advantages of a low cost country environment. Our young, dinamic engineer team is working for the next order from your company.
We acquire 20 years of experience in project management with several market-leader clients from different countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany).
Equipment, machinery, devices, steel-structures, pressure vessels and heat exchangers supplied by us are present in several spots of the globe.
The list of our suppliers includes businesses of wide diversity in the Hungarian engineering industry ranging from little family businesses to international companies with hundreds of employees.
Both our project management and quality control guarantee quality work accomplished within deadline to our partners.
In the mid 90s we started our project management and quality assurance service, which led to our income having increased tenfold, reaching a sum of 3 million euros.
Besides our turnover, the increasing number of our satisfied clients is an undeniable proof of our high standards business activity.
During the past 20 years, from the sketching desk we turned to a company with high capacity. Our goal is to build long-term, responsible relations with both our clients and suppliers. Providing constant, quality work within deadline we intend to give a good impression and expand the number of our satisfied customers.
Custom-built equipment, project management in different industrial sectors
- steel production
- food industry
- glass production
- chemical industry
- cement industry
- aluminium industry
- frames and chassis
- chutes, casings
- pump bodies
- gearbox bodies
- tanks, containers
- heat exchangers
- combustion equipment
- forged shafts, rings
Significant experience with
- Non alloyed/low alloyed steels
- structural steels
- high yield structural steels
- pressure vessel steels
- alloyed steels
- ferritic stainless steels
- austenitic stainless steels
- heat resisting stainless steels
- abrasion resistant steels
- duplex and hardfacing sheets
Major milestones of our company
- 1992 – foundation of FCH (engineering)
- 1994 – first contracts for realization
- 1996 – changing company name to TéK MI
- 2005 – Quality control service
- 2007 – contract value over 3.000 kEUR
- 2008 – acquisition of workshop
- 2009 – beginning of investment program
- 2011 – new blasting chamber, painting cabine
- 2015 – building a new 730 m2 workshop